innoMAYtion is a month-long initiative showcasing DC’s innovation ecosystem and how ideas from local entrepreneurs are reshaping the District.
May 2018: Engaged hundreds of residents in dozens of InnoMAYtion events throughout the city and notched over 8 million social impressions in May.
May 2017: Engaged hundreds of residents in over 50 innoMAYtion events throughout the city and notched 12 million social media impressions in May, a 4.5 million increase from 2016.
- Timeline: in-progress (occurs in May)
- Lead and key partners: Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED)
- Related core sectors: all
- Related opportunity areas: all
- Related action areas: DC identity and promotion